day84         everyone has a best friend, 
            and you are one of them..
 

 
                       You've got a million ways to make me laugh
                       You're lookin' out for me; you've got my back
                       It's so good to have you around

                       You know the secrets I could never tell
                       And when I'm quiet you break through my shell
                       Don't feel the need to do a rebel yell
                       Cause you keep my feet on the ground

                       You're a true friend
                       You're here till the end
                       You pull me aside
                       When something ain't right
                       Talk with me now and into the night
                       'Til it's alright again
                       You're a true friend .. HELENE OBHOLZ♥

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen